We thought we would start of the year with a low key picnic day with some social riding and an opportunity to meet and great other riders.
This is a free event and all are welcome.
Gates will open at 8:30
From 9am we will get organised into some groups.
– Got some little kids interested in riding but not sure what the course is like or which way to go? We can show you and them around.
– Does your child turn 13 this year, it means they will now be racing in the u15s so this is the prefect opportunity to have experienced riders show them around the course and how to tackle those tricky sections.
– Beginner or never been to Yellomundee before and not sure where to go? We can show you around.
– Into gravity enduro? There will be some riders doing push runs.
– Experienced rider at Yellomundee? Join up with other experienced riders.
– If you’ve never raced withus, there will be an introduction so you know what happens on race days.
Regroup for lunch(BYO) at 12pm
Gates locked 1:30pm
Lunch, Water. Seating and Shade if needed.
Take your rubbish home.
Toilets will be down at Shaws Farm Shelter if needed.
Social media tags #WSMTB and #WSMTBXC
Tweets by WSMTB
We’re doubling up, 2 races for the price of one.
The Rescheduled round 2 and round 3 will be held on the same day for one glorious day of Cyclocross racing.
This will conclude the Nicks Cycles WSMTB 2018 Cyclocross Series
The Sun Valley Pony Club will be running the canteen and BBQ. So make sure you bring some extra coin, we appreciate their support.
Sun Valley Reserve, Sun Valley Rd, Sun Valley NSW 2777, Australia
Google maps link -> http://bit.ly/2pJRIxR
Schedule and Grades
9:00am – Rego & Course Practice Opens
9:50am – Course Practice closes
10:00am – A Grade CX- 50min Race, Elite Men and Mens Masters 30+*
11:00am – Course Practice Opens again
11:20am – Course Practice closes
11:30am – 40min Race Mens B Grade CX, Women’s CX, Mens MTB, Womens MTB, U15 Boys (any bike) & U15 Girls (any Bike)
12:20am – Modified Course Practice Opens again (Kids on track)
12:30pm – Kids Participation event – 15min on a short course (Balance bikes through to U13)
12:40pm – Rego Closes
12:50pm – Course Practice closes
13:00pm – A Grade CX- 50min Race, Elite Men and Mens Masters 30+*
14:15pm – 40min Race Mens B Grade CX, Women’s CX, Mens MTB, Womens MTB, U15 Boys (any bike) & U15 Girls (any Bike)
15:00pm – Presentations round 2 and 3 plus Series wrap up
*Men’s Masters 30+ is an optional category.
Kids Participation Event – Free
U15 – $10
A, B & MTB – $20
Family cap at $50
On the day, your MTBA or CA race membership must be shown or a day licence must be purchased.
Juniors U19 $20
Seniors 19+ $33
Recreation Member upgrade $15
BMXA or Triathalon Australia Member $15
Please note there will not be a rescheduling for our NSWCX round.