We thought we would start of the year with a low key picnic day with some social riding and an opportunity to meet and great other riders.
This is a free event and all are welcome.
Gates will open at 8:30
From 9am we will get organised into some groups.
– Got some little kids interested in riding but not sure what the course is like or which way to go? We can show you and them around.
– Does your child turn 13 this year, it means they will now be racing in the u15s so this is the prefect opportunity to have experienced riders show them around the course and how to tackle those tricky sections.
– Beginner or never been to Yellomundee before and not sure where to go? We can show you around.
– Into gravity enduro? There will be some riders doing push runs.
– Experienced rider at Yellomundee? Join up with other experienced riders.
– If you’ve never raced withus, there will be an introduction so you know what happens on race days.
Regroup for lunch(BYO) at 12pm
Gates locked 1:30pm
Lunch, Water. Seating and Shade if needed.
Take your rubbish home.
Toilets will be down at Shaws Farm Shelter if needed.
Social media tags #WSMTB and #WSMTBXC