Joining WSMTB allows you to participate in all club events and allows you access to a range of benefits through our affiliation with AusCycling – auscycling.org.au/membership
Club fees help buy new equipment and cover some of the costs of racing, including timing, generators and the trailers to transport all the gear to and from races.
WSMTB members get 10% discounts at BikeMinded, Panthers Cycles, Nicks Cycles and Blackmans.
How to Join
For AusCycling membership, race licences and insurance cover use AusCycling’s online membership system
Make sure to select WSMTB as your club
4 Week Trial
AusCycling also offer a free 4 week trial (conditions apply)
Full details are on the AusCycling Website
Refer to AusCycling’s website here: https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership/other/activekids
Rider Development Grants
WSMTB may grant up to $500 to a member who is selected in a AusCycling National team. Members must apply in writing to the Committee at least one month prior to the nominated event. For a member to be considered for the grant they must in the eyes of the Committee:
- Be a current member of the club and of good standing, behavior and repute.
- Be selected in a AusCycling National Team.
- Regularly race in WSMTB events.
- Regularly be involved in WSMTB events such as Track work, Junior Development or the NSW All Schools MTB championships.
- If the Grant is given it is expected that:
- The rider will post event updates on the WSMTB Facebook page during their time away, and submit an event report to the club upon their return.
- The rider continues to be a WSMTB member and participate in WSMTB events and make themselves available for Junior Development or training days.
- The rider continues to be of good standing, behavior and repute.
Note that grants are made at the sole discretion of the WSMTB Committee.